Hampton Fitness Dura-Bell Rubber Hex Dumbbells - Hampton Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets feature individual pairs that include 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. per rubber hex dumbbell. These are extremely heavy rubber hex sizes which you won't find with many other brands because they’re not built with the commercial structural integrity on the inside to withstand the impact of being dropped. While no rubber hex dumbbell, or any dumbbell for that matter, is indestructible or should be frequently dropped, the Patented Hampton Dura-bell design is your best insurance policy against breakage should you miss a rep. Hampton Dura-Bells can be ordered in a complete set for maximum cost savings or can be ordered by the individual pair.
Hampton Fitness was the original inventor of the rubber hex dumbbell back in the 1990’s. Since that time, a multitude of manufacturers have come out with their own version of the rubber hex dumbbell, but none stack up to Hampton’s tried and true design. Hampton is the only rubber hex dumbbell in the industry to carry a patent – by putting a pin through each end of the handle shaft and casting the iron head core around it, there is no way for the head and handle to separate. The result is an ultra durable, or “dura-bell” design that is strong enough to hold up in any commercial setting. And, when lifting heavy weight dumbbells over 100 pounds, safety and durability should be a priority for any home exerciser or gym owner. The six-sided hex design means that a flat side will always come in contact with floor or racks whenever the dumbbells are set down and will not roll around. Unlike the painted or enamel coatings on cast iron hex dumbbells that tend to flake off and rust over time, thick rubberized heads help protect Hampton Durabell dumbbells from wear and tear, and floors and other equipment from scratches.
Check out Ironcompany's exclusive Rubber Hex Dumbbell Review and Buyer’s Guide
Need additional information on Hampton Rubber Hex Dumbbells or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- (2) DB-105 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 105 lbs.
- (2) DB-110 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 110 lbs.
- (2) DB-115 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 115 lbs.
- (2) DB-120 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 120 lbs.
- (2) DB-125 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 125 lbs.
Hampton Rubber Dura-Bell Dumbbell Features:
- Construction: Threaded and pinned handle design will not allow heads to separate from handles
- Design: Inner round cast iron heads remove impact points and prevents rubber from degrading from the inside out
- Rubber: Impact resistant surface protects floors and surrounding equipment
- Odor: Low to no odor rubber is perfect for confined workout areas
- Non-Rolling: Hexagonal design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across the floor
- Handles: Comfortable contoured handles are hard chromed for durability and will not flake or peel. 35mm diameter at the shoulder (above 12 lbs.) drastically reduces bent or broken dumbbell handles
- Sizes: Weight sizes are permanently molded onto each dumbbell head and will not wear off. Available sizes are 105-125 lbs.
- Uses: School weight rooms, CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty against breakage
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: DB-105-125 ProdID_21140
Product Name: Dura-Bell Rubber Hex Dumbbells 105-125 lb. Set -- Hampton (DB-105-125)
Manufacturer Part No: DB-105-125