Hampton Fitness Dura-Bell Rubber Hex Dumbbells - Hampton Fitness was the original inventor of the rubber hex dumbbell back in the 1990’s. Since that time, a multitude of manufacturers have come out with their own version of the rubber hex dumbbell, but none stack up to Hampton’s tried and true design. Hampton is the only rubber hex dumbbell in the industry to carry a patent – by putting a pin through each end of the handle shaft and casting the iron head core around it, there is no way for the head and handle to separate. The result is an ultra durable, or “dura-bell” design that is strong enough to hold up in any commercial setting. And, when lifting heavy weight dumbbells over 100 pounds, safety and durability should be a priority for any home exerciser or gym owner. The six-sided hex design means that a flat side will always come in contact with floor or racks whenever the dumbbells are set down and will not roll around. Unlike the painted or enamel coatings on cast iron hex dumbbells that tend to flake off and rust over time, thick rubberized heads help protect Hampton Durabell dumbbells from wear and tear, and floors and other equipment from scratches.
- (2) DB-105 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 105 lbs.
- (2) DB-110 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 110 lbs.
- (2) DB-115 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 115 lbs.
- (2) DB-120 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 120 lbs.
- (2) DB-125 Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 125 lbs.
- Rubber coating over solid iron heads
- Six-sided hex design
- Hard chrome ergo handles
- Construction consists of a threaded and pinned handle that makes it impossible for the head to separate from the handle shafts
- Perfect for home or commercial facilities
- 5-year structural warranty (rubber coating excluded from warranty)
- US Patent # 6099443
Are you looking for individual pairs or a custom set? Click here to request a custom Dura-Bell quote
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: DB-105-125 ProdID_21140
Product Name: Dura-Bell Rubber Hex Dumbbells 105-125 lb. Set -- Hampton (DB-105-125)
Manufacturer Part No: DB-105-125