E950 Pro Trainer Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-PRO)
Your Price: $3,695.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Landice Mounting Bracket:
Power Upgrade Options
19" Vision System upgrade:
The Landice E950 ElliptiMill® is quite possibly the most over engineered and over built machine around. The amount of quality that has gone into the design and manufacture of this machine is stunning. This machine features the ultimate in accessibility, just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
- The Most Natural Stride - Patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
- The Most Comfortable Feel - Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers.
- Lowest Step Up Height - Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical trainer.
- Adjustable Stride - Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches.
- The Ultimate in Flexibility - Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
- Displays time, distance, speed, cals, rev/min and pulse
- Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
- 2 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Top speed is 11 mph
- Program Progress Screen: ability to scroll along the entire program to view current progress as well as what's coming up, segment by segment
- Personalized User Programs: Create a truly custom program with up to 20 segments
Optional 19” LED HDTV Vision System with HDMI port
- 2" pedal spacing
- Adjustable Stride Length System: 17" - 23"
- Rear step reduces step-up height to 6"
- 2" diameter side rails with molded hand grips
- Orthopedic "gel" foot pedal inserts
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric brake
- Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
- Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 34" x 76" footprint
- 110VAC or 220VAC input voltage, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (249 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 32" (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
Click here to view elliptimill assembly instructions
VESA-D Mounting Bracket (OPTIONAL):
- The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill.
View E950 Elliptimill Assembly Options
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: E950-PRO ProdID_3972
Product Name: E950 Pro Trainer Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-PRO)
Manufacturer Part No: E950-PRO
Your Price: $3,995.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $4,095.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $4,395.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $5,095.00 - Call or Email for Best Price