E950 Executive Trainer Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-EXECUTIVE)
Landice Mounting Bracket:
Power Upgrade Options
19" Vision System upgrade:
The Landice E950 ElliptiMill® is quite possibly the most over engineered and over built machine around. The amount of quality that has gone into the design and manufacture of this machine is stunning. This machine features the ultimate in accessibility, just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
- The Most Natural Stride - Patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
- The Most Comfortable Feel - Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers.
- Lowest Step Up Height - Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical trainer.
- Adjustable Stride - Stride adjusts between 16 and 23 inches.
- The Ultimate in Flexibility - Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
- 8.5" computer-animated video display with state-of-the-art graphics
- Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
- Interactive graphic Race Mode - Pedal to keep up with your personal motivator
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance and calorie goal programs
- 6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC, USAF Military fitness tests feature Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- 5 Body-specific elliptical training programs
- Numeric keypad for easy data entry
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Lakeside and Cityscape road screens have been added to the user selectable scenery
- A "Trips to Top" statistic now appears in the vertical situation indicator (VSI) Screen
- The Fitness Training Calendar has been upgraded from 28 days to 56 days.
- Completely Customizable: Built-In, user, and heart rate control programs
- Auto Program Mode: is a unique programming format which allows you to write a new program from scratch as you work out
- Top speed is 11 mph
Optional 19” Widescreen LCD HDTV Landice Vision System (LVS) by Broadcastvision (BVE) with Landice VESA-D Bracket included
- 2" pedal spacing
- Adjustable Stride Length System: 17" - 23"
- Rear step reduces step-up height to 6"
- 2" diameter side rails with molded hand grips
- Orthopedic "gel" foot pedal inserts
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric brake
- Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
- Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 34" x 76" footprint
- 110VAC or 220VAC input voltage, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (249 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 32" (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
Click here to view elliptimill assembly instructions
VESA-D Mounting Bracket (OPTIONAL):
- The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill.
View E950 Elliptimill Assembly Options
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: E950-EXECUTIVE ProdID_3974
Product Name: E950 Executive Trainer Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-EXECUTIVE)
Manufacturer Part No: E950-EXECUTIVE