Treadmill Protective Rubber Floor Mat - What is the best treadmill mat to use for protecting floors? This is a protective rubber floor mat for treadmills that can be used in homes, studios or clubs. With a footprint of 3’ x 6.5’ x 3/16” you’ll find that it works best for most home and light commercial treadmills. This mat will also fit select Commercial Treadmills, Recumbent Bikes, Upright Bikes, Stairclimbers and Upper Body Ergometers. Check your machine dimensions before ordering!
This unique “Tire/Plast” material consists of 50% recycled rubber made from reclaimed passenger tires and 50% plastic. This formulation of rubber and plastic makes for a protective treadmill mat that will not tear or wear out and is virtually indestructible. It is also non-porous which means it will protect carpet, hard wood floors or any other type of floor from dirt and grease that will be present underneath most treadmills and cardio equipment during and after each use.
- Exclusive Ironcompany.com® Equipment Rubber Mats
- Dimensions: 3' x 6.5' x 3/16"
- Color: Black
- Resist fluids such as anti-freeze, grease, and isopropyl alcohol
- Made from a rubber/plastic "TirePlast" material which far outlasts regular rubber
- Helps keep dirt, dust and debris from getting into equipment motor
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects
Please call or email for bulk order pricing on 10 or more mats.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 3x6.5MAT ProdID_1447
Product Name: Rubber Exercise Equipment Mat - 3' x 6.5' x 3/16" -- Ironcompany (3x6.5MAT)
Manufacturer: RB RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: 80BFTP603678