Fixed Weight Barbells with Urethane Solid Head -- GP (PSTB-20-110)
10 bars - 10 lb. increments
Solid Head Urethane barbells
feature a solid head weight design. Numbers are premanently engraved in white urethane. Bars are hard chromed to enhance durability and prevent peeling. Available in either straight or EZ- curl design. Sizes ranging from 20 lb to 110 lb in ten pound increments.
- Bolting Method : A 5/8" Hex Bolt is used instead of conventional Allen Bolt methods, allowing much greater applied torque, resulting in better holding power. A proprietary locking compound is used on the threads to further prevent loosening.
- Recessed Numbering System: Conventional raised numbering systems tend to dent and pop off or peel off creating a maintenance nightmare. With recessed numbers, and a high strength adhesive, this is eliminated.
- Premium castings and urethane coated material.
- CNC machined solid steel chrome bar 1-1/8 dia.
- 5/8 grade-8 hex head bolt specially treated, impacted to 200-ft. lbs.
- Inside to inside plate dimension; straight bar – 37-1/4, EZ curl bar – 36-1/8.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: PSTB-20-110 ProdID_3379
Manufacturer Part No: PSTB-20-110