The DA-3 Valor Fitness Flat Bench is stable and strong. This is how you will look after using this unit for a multitude of workouts. This Flat Bench is built on a 4 point stable base. The arch base allows you to place your feet on a raised support as you recline during workouts. For some individuals, this helps take the pressure off the lower back. For others, it may be just the extra support they need for balance. In any case, this bench will deliver the same quality performance time and time again.
- Steel frame measuring 2" x 3" 12 Gauge Steel
- High density, dual-layer pad measuring 44" x 10" x 3"
- Bench Pad height (floor to top of pad) 17"
- Rubber base caps measuring 4.75" x 4.75", 3.25" x 3.25"
- Assembly is required
- 400 lb. Capacity + User Weight
- Carton size/weight: 44.9" x 13" x 7.1" / 39 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 44" x 22.5" x 16.5"
- User dimensions: 53" x 21" x 18"
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 3 Years Padding Warranty
Need to make a large purchase of flat weight benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DA-3 ProdID_5329
Product Name: Flat Bench Hard Core -- Valor Fitness (DA-3)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: DA-3