The DA-7 Valor Fitness Flat Bench is stable and strong. This is how you will look after using this unit for a multitude of workouts. This Flat Bench is built on a 4 point stable base. Top of pad is 17” off the floor. This allows for a firm footing. For some individuals, this helps take the pressure off the lower back. For others, it may be just the extra support they need for balance. In any case, this bench will deliver the same quality performance time and time again.
- Steel frame measuring 2" x 3" 12 Gauge Steel
- High density, dual-layer pad measuring 44" x 10" x 3"
- Bench Pad height (floor to top of pad) 17"
- 4 Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 3.25"
- Bench Pad height (floor to top of pad) 18"
- Rubber base caps measuring 4.5" x 5.25"
- Maximum weight rating 500 lbs. (including user weight)
- Assembly is required
- Carton size/weight: 53.8" x 18.1" x 10.6" / 59 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 45" x 22" x 16"
- User dimensions: 53" x 21" x 18"
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 3 Years Padding Warranty
Need to make a large purchase of weight lifting equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DA-7 ProdID_5168
Product Name: Flat Bench -- Valor Fitness (DA-7)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: DA-7