Valor Fitness DF-1 Flat/Decline Bench - Are you looking for a decline bench press for lower chest workouts? Do you want to perform decline ab bench exercises? The Valor Athletics DF-1 adjustable bench press is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-1 bench gives your back the support it needs. The contoured angle behind the knees along with the shin supports, distributes the pressure away from your knees and back. The extra-wide base with rubber base caps provide extra stability even for the heaviest of users. Great item for sit ups and decline workouts.
- Steel frame measuring: 4” x 2”, 2” x 2”
- High density, contoured, dual-layer pad measuring 50" x 16" x 3", contours to 10" width
- High density, dual-layer shin pads
- 12 decline adjustment positions
- Solid steel, oil impregnated pivot point
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad) 21"
- Rubber base caps measuring 5.25" x 4.5"
- Transport wheels on base frame
- Recommended max weight rating 600 lbs. (user and load)
- Assembly is required
- Carton size/weight: 61" x 24" x 24" / 101 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 56" x 21" x 37"
- User Dimensions: 5' x 2' x 4'
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Need to make a large purchase of weight lifting equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DF-1 ProdID_17605
Product Name: Decline / Flat Utility Bench -- Valor Fitness (DF-1)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: DF-1