Flat Incline Decline Bench -- Body-Solid (GFID31)
Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list. Perfect fit for all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel frame tubing
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Maximum decline 19 degrees for decline press and abdominal work
- Eight-position adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for GLDA1 Leg Developer and GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment (both optional)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Height from floor to top of pad in flat position 20
- Space between seat pad and back pad in flat position 3"
- Back pad 9.5 wide
- Assembled dimensions: 59 L x 27 W x 22 H
- Assembled weight: 57 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 40.94 L x 22.44 W x 7.48 H
- Shipping weight: 61.6 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of weight benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Optional Attachments (click to view larger image)
GPCA1 Preacher Curl
GLDA1 Leg Developer
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS