Flat/Incline/Decline Olympic Bench -- Valor Fitness (BF-39)
The BF-39 Valor Fitness FID Olympic Bench is a versatile weight bench for the most serious weight lifter down to the beginner. Starting with the seat pad, 2 rigid padded foam supports your body while in multiple positions. Flat, Incline and Decline positions allow the user to adjust to any position that fits their workout plan and hit the chest in multiple angles for a complete workout. The uprights adjust in 9 variable positions to allow for proper racking position overhead no matter if the exerciser is performing decline chest press, flat bench press, or incline barbell press. Barbell catch hooks add extra safety while changing weight plates so that the unloaded end of the bar does not unsafely tip and fly upwards. Plate storage pegs on the back side of the bench not only offer convenience for loading and unloading of weights, but offer the ability to better stabilize the bench down with stored weight acting as an "anchor" when heavy loads are overhead. Compatible with the Valor Fitness Preacher Curl Attachment and Leg Lift Attachment (both sold separately). When loaded with all available options, this bench can become a complete workout station which enables exercises to build chest, shoulders, arms, legs, and abs.
- Adjusts from decline to flat to two incline positions
- Frame constructed of 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel
- Light pewter frame finish with black vinyl covered pads
- Left and right barbell locks included to secure bar to uprights while adding/changing weight loads (prevents bar from tipping)
- 2 position stationary safety bar catch (set at 25-1/2" and 31-1/2" height from floor) allows user to rack bar safely (if not able to return bar to top of uprights during bench press exercises)
- Bar support for back adjustment fits securely with pin into bar support catches in flat and incline positions
- Pads constructed of 2" rigid foam
- 5 position seat pad measures 14" long x 10"-13" tapering width
- 4 position back pad measures 28" long x 9.5"-8.25" tapering width
- Two 1" diameter plate storage pegs (one on each side of rear of bench) offer 6" long storage space for either 1" standard plates or 2" Olympic plates (plates sold separately)
- Plate storage pegs (when loaded) provide added stability under heavier bench press weight loads
- Front frame accessory option with popper pin height adjustment allows user to add optional EX-1 Leg Lift Accessory Attachment or optional EX-2 Preacher Curl Accessory Attachment
- Max weight load: 400 lbs. (bench press uprights) / 650 lbs. (seat and frame capacity)
- Adjustable uprights measure 37-7/8" to 51-1/2" from floor with 9 variable adjustment points
- Pull pin seat adjustment offers 5 position range (each adjustment 5°)
- Easy bar support back adjustments (including rage for adjustable seat pad):
- Decline - 145°-165° angle
- Flat - 180°-160° angle
- Incline 1 - 135°-160° angle
- Incline 2 - 115°-1640° angle
- Assembled dimensions: 52" L x 45.5" W x 43" H
- Shipping dimensions: 43" x 20" x 7"
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs.
- 3 Years Frame
- 2 Years Pad
- 1 Year Popper Pin
EX-1 Leg Lift
EX-2 Preacher Curl
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS