The DF-1 Valor Fitness Flat/Decline Bench is the best in it's class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-1 bench gives your back the support it needs. The contoured angle behind the knees along with the shin supports, distributes the pressure away from your knees and back. The extra-wide base with rubber base caps provide extra stability even for the heaviest of users. Great item for sit ups and decline workouts.
- Steel frame measuring: 4” X 2”, 2” X 2”
- High density, contoured, dual-layer pad measuring 50" x 16" x 3", contours to 10" width
- High density, dual-layer shin pads
- 12 decline adjustment positions
- Solid steel, oil impregnated pivot point
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad) 21"
- Rubber base caps measuring 5.25" x 4.5"
- Assembly is required (tools included)
- Carton size/weight: 61" x 24" x 24" / 101 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 56" x 21" x 37"
- User Dimensions: 5' x 2' x 4'
Click to view larger specifications diagrams
See the Valor difference for bench pad quality
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DF-1 ProdID_17605
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: DF-1