A modern, multi-purpose bench designed to work with functional trainers, free-weight systems, and dumbbells.
Flat to Incline bench only (does not decline) designed for the PFT functional trainer.
- The chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing exercises such as glute kicks.
- The chromed assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row.
- The seat back slides up & down. The seat can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises.
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions; from 0 degrees to 85 degrees.
- Back pad slides along frame to close the gap and find that perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points.
- Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls. Weight can be added to the assist bar.
- Handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- Assist bar can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises.
- Compact, and easy to transport.
- Low seat height of only 18 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: F603 ProdID_5157
Manufacturer Part No: F603