The FreeStyle Original Health Club Step - The FreeStyle Step® offers the same stepping platform size as the Original Step but lets users get more out of their Step Aerobics workouts by including cardio, core, strength, toning, and balance in the two included Step Aerobics workout DVDs featuring new targeted routines and moves. You’ll be able to adjust your Step platform into an incline position for performing ab crunches, push-ups, lunges, kicks and other incline Step Aerobics exercises.
The Step Aerobics phenomenon that surged through more than 18,000 health clubs across the nation in the 1990’s started right here with the Original Health Club Step platform. Offering a non-slip stepping surface of 14” x 40” and adjustable height capability of between 4”, 6” and 8”, the Original Health Club Step is designed to provide safe step aerobics exercises for beginners and advanced steppers in clubs, studios and homes. Step Aerobics equipment has expanded exponentially since its inception back in the late 1980’s but the Original Health Club Stepper continues to be the go to choice for those wanting to tone muscles and burn fat by utilizing all the tried and true step aerobics moves. The Step aerobic activity involves low-impact, high-intensity exercise - recommended by physical therapists and fitness professionals.
- Non-Slip Surface on Platform
- Supports Up to 300 lbs.
- Stepping Surface: 14" x 40"
- Height Adjusts from 4" to 6" to 8"
- Freestyle blocks allow The Step to be used in the incline and ramp positions for advanced choreography
- Unit dimensions: 42.5" L X 16" W X 8" H (23 lbs.)
- Shipping dimensions: 43.25" L X 16.75" W X 8.5" H (24 lbs.)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) Platform (red) - 43" long, 16" wide, and 4" high with black mat on top
- (2) FREESTYLE Risers (grey) - 16" square and 2" high when placed in position
- (2) Standard Step Risers (black) - 16" square and 2" high when placed in position
- (2) Workout DVDs, Loaded with Targeted Routines Focusing on Improving Cardio, Toning, Core, Strength, and Balance: "Stepping Made Easy" (Duration 30 minutes) and "Stepping FREESTYLE" (Duration 45 Minutes)
Looking to make a bulk purchase of Step Aerobics products for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: F1020W ProdID_19709
Product Name: The Freestyle Original Step (Health Club Size) with double DVD Set -- The Step (F1020W)
Manufacturer: THE STEP
Manufacturer Part No: F1020W