GP Series I Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells -- GP (BBS1)
Sizes: 20-110 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms
GP Industries Series I Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells – Unlike conventional Pro-Style barbells, the GP Series I utilizes a solid steel head, rather than several individual iron plates, to form
the weighted end of each barbell. Each solid head is then torqued to each hard chromed bar and locked into place with a proprietary locking solution. The solid weighted head design combined with the torqueing and locking
solution keeps barbells tighter, longer in commercial facilities. High impact urethane fully encapsulates each head creating a protective barrier between the barbell and your floors and surrounding equipment. Additionally,
urethane is far more abrasion and impact resistant than rubber which prolongs the longevity and aesthetics of your urethane barbell set in harsh environments. Available in either straight or EZ- curl design. Sizes ranging from 20 lb to 110 lb in ten pound increments and are sized to fit most any commercial barbell rack.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com urethane barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BBS1-STR 20-110 w/Straight Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- BBS1-EZ 20-110 w/EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads are coated in high quality, impact resistant urethane from Germany that is odorless and will not crack or fade
- High strength 5/8” grade-8 hex head bolts are specially treated with a proprietary thread locker and impacted to 200-ft. lbs.
- Bar choices are Straight or EZ-Curl bars
- USA Made 1045 Steel Hard Chrome Plated Bars rated at 130,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Inside to inside plate dimension; straight bar – 37-1/4”, EZ curl bar – 36-1/8”
- Steel bars measure 1.25” (32mm) diameter
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- Recessed Numbering System: Conventional raised numbering systems tend to dent and pop off or peel off creating a maintenance nightmare. With recessed numbers, and a high strength adhesive, this is eliminated.
- Quieter workouts compared to uncoated solid steel or iron barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- 5-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
20-110 lb. Straight and EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a
location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of
delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: BBS1 ProdID_3379
Product Name: GP Series I Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells -- GP (BBS1)
Manufacturer Part No: BBS1
Bars NOT Included - Holds 10 Bars
Barbells NOT Included
**Barbells NOT Included**
Your Price: Starting at $1,549.00
Sizes: 5-150 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military