Rubber Coated Series III Olympic Plates -- GP (OPS3)
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Clubs
GP Industries Rubber Coated Series III Olympic Plates – GP Industries, aka American Barbell, Series III rubberized Olympic grip plates are manufactured to be durable and to hold up in harsh
commercial climates. All Series III plates are fully encased in a generous coating of impact resistant virgin rubber that will prevent damage to gym floors and equipment if dropped. Integrated gripping
handles are included in three strategic areas of each plate (10-45 lbs.) to allow for easier loading and unloading of bars and plate loaded gym equipment. A recessed design makes for a smaller
diameter handle to better accommodate all hand sizes. It also lessens the chances of injuring fingers while loading plates or picking them up off the ground.
GP Industries Grip Plate Packages integrate perfectly with a GP Olympic bar such as a 7’ Elite Needle Bearing bar or Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl bar for the ultimate weightlifting experience in garage gyms, commercial
gyms and even military installations.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Series III Olympic Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPS3-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPS3-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPS3-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, School Weight Rooms and Training Studios
- Plate Material: Premium quality gray cast iron
- Plate Coating: Specially formulated impact resistant black rubber
- Rubber coating is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel. 43% virgin rubber with additives. No recycled rubber is used
- Grips: Three integrated hand grips are evenly spaced for easy portability (10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates only)
- Grip Handles: Each grip handle is recessed to accommodate all hand sizes and to allow easier pick up off of floor
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs.)
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 3-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: OPS3 ProdID_3393
Product Name: Rubber Coated Series III Olympic Plates -- GP (OPS3)
Manufacturer Part No: OPS3
IWF Spec - NO Center Knurl
Your Price: Starting at $1,399.00
Sizes: 5-125 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Your Price: Starting at $1,549.00
Sizes: 5-150 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military