Half Rack for Athletic Powerlifting and Strength Conditioning
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® with the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
The Pro-XL Sports Performance Rack Systems and Platforms are specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features and accessories. The Pro-XL's modular design allows you to select from a variety of options and features to custom design a gym to fit a particular training regimen or strength conditioning program.
- 3"x 3" 7-gauge (3/16" and 1/8" wall thickness) tubular steel construction
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames
- Proprietary 8-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability
- Stainless steel & rubber composite materials used in all high contact areas
- Zinc plated multi-grip chin-up bar for wide, narrow, and neutral grip
- Power Loops™ provide convenient anchor points for bands and body weight strap systems
- 12 integrated weight horns allow for storage of Olympic weight plates of all sizes spaced accordingly from 45 lbs to 2.5 lbs
- Patented Swing-Lock™ adjustable J-Hooks with integrated bar deflectors allow fast and secure bar racking adjustments and cannot be accidentally dislodged or removed from frame
- Swing Lock® Bar catches and Lever Lock® Safety Rails have 22 adjustment positions in 3" increments to accommodate users of all sizes
- 1" thick stainless steel "no pinch" J-Hook bar catches and safety rails, non-removable to limit liability and loss
- 3/4" solid steel Swing-Lock® pull pins on bar catches rated at 56,000 PSI shear load
- 3/4" spring loaded Lever Lock® pull pins on safety rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs
- 3/8" and 1/2" grade 5 and 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability
- Large easy to read decals identify each adjustment point for quick transitions between exercise
- 2 built in hooks for storing Olympic bars
- Non-skid rubber feet are standard and allow the rack to be anchored to the floor
- Lower band pegs are a standard feature
- Designed to accept OPTIONAL 6' x 8' Olympic Platform with inset available in all rubber or oak hardwood 3/4" center (sold separately)
- Assembled Dimensions: 53" L x 65" W x 97" H
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
Click here to view Tuff Stuff PXLS-7910 specifications brochure
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (Proformance, Cal Gym and XL Series Products more than 5 hours of use per day):
- Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Linear Bearings, Pull-Pins, and Moving Parts - 1 Year
- Finish, Platforms, Rubber Grips, Logos, Rubber Mats, and All Other Parts - 90 Days
Click image to enlarge
Looking to make a bulk purchase of half racks for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PXLS-7910 ProdID_20052
Product Name: Pro-XL Half Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PXLS-7910)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PXLS-7910