Dura-Bar Hexagonal Commercial Barbell Set -- Hampton (CP-DBR)
Sizes: 20-115 lbs.
Incudes Barbell Rack
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
Hampton Fitness Dura-Bar Hexagonal Commercial Barbell Set – This anti-roll barbell set by Hampton Fitness is designed to be totally maintenance free for use in multi-unit housing complexes, fitness studios
and clubs. Using the same roll pin technology that permanently fastens rubber hex dumbbell heads to each handle, the Dura-Bars contain no bolts, screws or any other attachment method that
will require maintenance. Each head is fully encapsulated with virgin rubber that protects each barbell and its surroundings from impact. Each barbell contains a single hex shaped solid cast iron head
on each side which makes it more compact than most other fixed weight barbells.
This Dura-Bar Club Pack by Hampton Fitness is the total package. It includes your choice of straight or curled bars and a commercial barbell rack. This convenient barbell storage rack allows easy access to all barbell
sizes for members and keep your gym floor free of tripping hazards. Purchasing the entire set at once saves customers hundreds of dollars when compared to piecing together separately. And best of all it all arrives
together on the same pallet the same day with limited away time from work.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com commercial barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CP-DBR-C 20-110 w/Curl Bars and Rack - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (725 lbs. total)
- CP-DBR-S 25-115 w/Straight Bars and Rack - (1) each of 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95, 105 and 115 lbs. (775 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in multi-unit housing complexes, fitness studios and commercial clubs
- Compact solid cast iron heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- No maintenance. Heads do not include bolts or plates and will not come loose or rotate
- Each barbell head is permanently attached to solid steel handle via a patented ¼” roll pin design
- Hexagonal shape keeps barbells from rolling across the floor and becoming a tripping hazard
- Impact resistant rubber helps prevent damage to floors and equipment
- Quieter workouts compared to non-coated cast iron or steel barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently embossed into each barbell head and will not wear off
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
Barbell Rack Features:
- Hampton BBR-10 rack holds 10 Hampton Dura-Bars with Straight or Curled bars
- Rack Dimensions: 36"W x 32"D x 50"H
- Color: Black
- For use with Hampton barbell sets only
- Rack Weight: 75 lbs.
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
25-115 lb. Straight and 20-110 lb. EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a
location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of
delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: CP-DBR ProdID_580
Product Name: Dura-Bar Hexagonal Commercial Barbell Set -- Hampton (CP-DBR)
Manufacturer Part No: CP-DBR
Sets: From 5-25 lbs. to 5-100 lbs.
5 lb. increments
Weights not included - Fits Hampton Barbells Only
Sizes: 20-150 lbs.
Style: Straight or Curl Bars
Uses: Commercial Gyms