The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5" x 2.5" 12 gauge steel frame, the BD-11 offers multiple options.
1. Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. The BD-11 has 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added support. 4 bars supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures.
2. Pull up station: Allows user to focus on "pulling" muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
3. Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary bench, and you can now focus on military presses.
Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
- Main Frame: 60mm x 60mm x 2.0mm
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
- 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18” to 68”
- Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- Carton 1 size/weight: 86" x 15" x 7" / 97 lbs
- Carton 2 size/weight: 49" x 15" x 8" / 66 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 46" L x 48.5" W x 87.25 H"
- Warranty: 5 Year Frame
Assembled Dimensions (click to enlarge)
Optional MB-B Dip Handles (Pair)
Optional MB-D Dumbbell Holders (Pair)
|Optional MB-G Short Bar Holders (Pair) || Optional MB-H Safety Bar Extensions (Pair)|
Click above to view larger images
Shown with optional Lat Pull Attachment
Need to make a large purchase of power racks for a commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: BD-11 ProdID_5328
Product Name: Hard Power Rack -- Valor Athletics (BD-11)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: BD-11