Heart Rate Monitor -- Ekho (E-15)
The EKHO E-15
heart rate monitor makes listening to your heart easy and affordable, allowing you to focus on your workouts without worrying about complicated multi-functions. The EKHO E-15 is designed to interface with heart rate interactive exercise equipment in health clubs, and its battery is replaceable for the transmitter unit.
Check out the Comparison Chart
- Continuous heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Target Zone
- Out of zone visual alarm for high/low target zone
- Audible alarm OFF mode
- Calories Burned
- Stopwatch/Exercise time
- Water Resistant
- Large display
- ECG Accurate
- User changeable batteries
- Interfaces with heart rate interactive exercise equipment
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 9-12: Monitor physical activity through the use of a pedometer, heart-rate monitor, and/or physical activity log.
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 6-8: Maintains a physical activity log for a seven-day period, documents progress toward achievement of personal goals
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 3-5: Maintains heart rate within the target heart rate zone for a specified length of time during an aerobic activity.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 6-8: Self-assess heart rate before, during, and after vigorous physical activity or sport.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Assesses physical fitness status in terms of cardio respiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body composition
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Demonstrates ability to monitor and adjust a personal fitness program to meet needs and goals.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: E-15 ProdID_3911
Product Name: Heart Rate Monitor -- Ekho (E-15)
Manufacturer Part No: E-15