Heart Rate Monitor -- Ekho (WM-25)
The EKHO WM-25
stands for Weight Management. Unique only to EKHO Heart Rate Monitors, we have designed this advanced model to allow you to enter in how many calories you want to burn during the day and as you work, walk, exercise, you can see how many calories you have left to meet your goal. The EKHO WM-25 is designed to interface with heart rate interactive exercise equipment in health clubs, and its battery is replaceable for the transmitter unit.
Check out the Comparison Chart
- Continuous heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Target Zone
- Out of zone visual alarm for high/low target zone
- Audible alarm OFF mode
- Time in/above/below target zone recall
- Calories Burned
- Stopwatch/Exercise time
- Water Resistant
- Large display
- ECG Accurate
- User changeable batteries
- Interfaces with heart rate interactive exercise equipment
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 9-12: Monitor physical activity through the use of a pedometer, heart-rate monitor, and/or physical activity log.
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 6-8: Maintains a physical activity log for a seven-day period, documents progress toward achievement of personal goals
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 3-5: Maintains heart rate within the target heart rate zone for a specified length of time during an aerobic activity.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 6-8: Self-assess heart rate before, during, and after vigorous physical activity or sport.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Assesses physical fitness status in terms of cardio respiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body composition
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Demonstrates ability to monitor and adjust a personal fitness program to meet needs and goals
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: WM-25 ProdID_3912
Manufacturer Part No: WM-25