RAGE® Heavy Weight Slammer Balls For CrossFit – What is one of the best CrossFit tools used to condition the entire body all at once? The ball slam is a weighted medicine ball drill used by men and women for developing power, speed, strength, and coordination.
This exercise involves holding a weighted “slammer” ball overhead and then slamming it down to the ground with as much force and power as possible. If done right and with enough weight to properly challenge the user, the heavy ball slam exercise recruits and fully engages the core, back, arms and shoulders. Using a non-bouncing weighted medicine ball for this exercise is important so that rebound is kept to a minimum.
The RAGE Heavy Weight Slammer Ball continues to be one of the most durable slam balls on the market and is gaining a lot of popularity in CrossFit boxes all over the country. Encased in a thick, resilient rubber shell that is made for high-endurance impact and rough handling, they will add a whole new dimension, and increased intensity to your workout routine especially if incorporated with kettlebell and Olympic barbell training.
The best slammer balls feature a textured surface which makes them easy to grip even when wet. No more slippage from sweaty hands! Each RAGE ball includes an air-valve making it possible to adjust the air capacity and overall firmness. Forget about chasing this ball between exercises - its non-bouncing design makes it ideal for various throwing and slamming routines. Sizes include 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 lbs..
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com slam ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- CF-SB306 (1) RAGE - 6 lbs.
- CF-SB308 (1) RAGE - 8 lbs.
- CF-SB310 (1) RAGE - 10 lbs.
- CF-SB315 (1) RAGE - 15 lbs.
- CF-SB320 (1) RAGE - 20 lbs.
- CF-SB325 (1) RAGE - 25 lbs.
- CF-SB330 (1) RAGE - 30 lbs.
- CF-SB335 (1) RAGE - 35 lbs.
- CF-SB340 (1) RAGE - 40 lbs.
- CF-SB350 (1) RAGE - 50 lbs.
- CF-SB360 (1) RAGE - 60 lbs.
- CF-SB370 (1) RAGE - 70 lbs.
- CF-SB380 (1) RAGE - 80 lbs.
- CF-SB390 (1) RAGE - 90 lbs.
- CF-SB301 (1) RAGE -100 lbs.
- CF-SB-10-50-SET (1 each) – 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 lbs. (150 lbs. total)
- CF-SB-60-100-SET (1 each) – 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 lbs. (400 lbs. total)
- Color: Black
- Wide range of sizes suitable for beginners to professional CrossFit athletes allow brand consistency
- Non-bouncing design
- Ball Diameters: 6 and 8 lbs. = 6” Diameter Shell
- Ball Diameters: 10-20 lbs. = 9” Diameter Shell
- Ball Diameters: 25-50 lbs. = 10” Diameter Shell
- Ball Diameters: 60-80 lbs. = 13” Diameter Shell
- Ball Diameters: 90-100 lbs. = 15” Diameter Shell
- Utilize light balls for high rep toning and heavy balls for building strength and lean muscle
- High quality durable rubber shell holds up to the heaviest slams
- Textured surface makes it easy to grip, even with sweaty hands
- Air valve adjusts air capacity and overall firmness of ball
- Ideal for garage gyms, commercial gyms and CrossFit boxes
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance centers
How to Properly Perform a Ball Slam Exercise:
Step 1: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and a non-bounce medicine ball held overhead.
Step 2: In an unobstructed area free from other equipment and people, throw the ball down to the ground in front of your feet with as much force as possible. Exhale during the movement and contract the abs powerfully.
Step 3: Keep the ab muscles engaged and pick the ball from the floor.
Step 4: Lift the medicine ball back to the starting position and repeat.
Step 5: Increase the weight of the ball used as you become stronger and more proficient with the movement.
Singles 6-100 lbs. = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
10-50 lb. Set = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
60-100 lb. Set = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: CF-SB ProdID_21084
Product Name: Heavy Weight Slammer Balls For CrossFit -- RAGE Fitness (CF-SB)
Manufacturer Part No: CF-SB