Home Gym -- Powerline by Body-Solid (PHG1000X)
Powerline by Body Solid PHG1000X Home Gym - Looking for a plate loaded home gym that is compact and does it all? This Powerline Home Gym by Body Solid provides an exceptional value for the home gym enthusiast that is looking
for a well-made machine that includes a great warranty and performs a large amount of exercises within a small footprint. An advantage this home gym offers over others is that the resistance
for all exercises is provided through adding barbell or dumbbell plates to the weight horns on the guide rods. For those who might already own these plates, this gym will adapt very easily within
your space. An optional 150 lb. stack is available for those that prefer a more traditional way of adding resistance.
Take your workouts to a higher level by adding the optional 150 Lb. selectorized weight stack. The easy selector pin saves time and energy and still allows you to add standard weight plates when you want to push your limits.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Chest Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Freeweight Carriage System: Advanced alloy guide rods and nylon-bushings ensure fluid travel throughout the full range of motion.
Optional 150 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade
- Accessories: Lat Bar, Straight Bar, Utility Strap
- Warranty: In-Home 10 years on Frame and 1 Year on all other parts.
- Dimensions: 84"H x 61"L x 38"W
- Product Weight: 118lb / 53.52kg
Shipping Container Dimensions
- box 1 (of 3) - 50" x 16" x 7" | 50 lbs.
- box 2 (of 3) - 22" x 17" x 7" | 44 lbs.
- box 3 (of 3) - 75" x 7" x 3" | 24 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of gym equipment for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notificationcall and lift gate service.
Item Number: PHG1000X ProdID_2031
Product Name: Home Gym -- Powerline by Body-Solid (PHG1000X)
Manufacturer Part No: PHG1000X