IGX Rubber Coated Weighted Barbell Plates -- IGX (XRP)
* denotes required field
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
$499 minimum order on all IGX orders
Uses: Garage Gyms, Fitness Studios, Commercial Gyms
IGX Strength Rubber Coated Weighted Barbell Plates – IGX Rubber Coated Weight Sets feature an integrated opposing hand grip pattern that has been awarded a US utility patent. The opposing grips, one directly opposite of the other,
works well with the anatomy of the human body. This means that they are easy to carry and easy to load and offload from weightlifting bars and plate loaded exercise machines. Perhaps the biggest benefit to using grip plates in the gym
is the element of safety it adds. Utilizing the gripping holes in Olympic weight plates can greatly reduce the chances of injuries caused by plates slipping out of hands.
Rubberized barbell grip plates by IGX Strength are offered in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. pairs as well as cost cutting sets of 255, 630 and 1,260 lbs. All plates are fully encased in rubber for impact absorption with weight increments clearly molded into
each plate for easy identification.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com IGX Strength Rubber Weight Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- XRP-255 – (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- XRP-630 – (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- XRP-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Fitness Studios and Commercial Gyms
- Plate Material: Solid cast iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant rubber helps protect facility floors and surrounding equipment from abrasions
- Patented opposing hand grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Eliminates noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 1-Year commercial warranty covers defects in the structural integrity only
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
No shipping outside of the US.
NOTE: Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule, factory capacity, and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Warranty, Recommended Use, and Care Instructions:
IGX Strength products carry a limited one-year warranty against breakage for the original owner. Manufacturer will repair or replace any item (as per the above) that can be shown to have broken, provided the customer returns it to manufacturer for inspection. Rubber products are not intended for use on concrete floors. Use of rubber products on concrete floors may void warranty. Manufacturer makes no claims as to the accuracy of IGX weight plates. IGX plates that weigh outside the stated weight are not covered by warranty. Please clean rubber products with a damp cloth only.
All Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: XRP ProdID_2641
Product Name: IGX Rubber Coated Weighted Barbell Plates -- IGX (XRP)
Manufacturer: IRON GRIP
Manufacturer Part No: XRP
700 lb. tested