The DD-3 Valor Athletics Incline/Flat Utility Bench
offers a variety of options for each user. Solid steel padding supports give user a safe secure workout. Quick easy to use pop-pin lock adjustments make changing the angle of the back and seat pad quick and easy. Perfect for use with Smith machines, Power Racks or by itself as a dumbbell utility bench.
- Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2”
- High density, dual-layer back pad measuring 34" x 9.5" x 2" 4 position, high density, dual-layer seat pad measuring 14" x 9.5" x 2"
- 6 incline positions as well as flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)18"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
- Assembly is required
- Carton size/weight: 53" x 19" x 9" / 73 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 54” x 22.5” x 45”
- User dimensions: 5' x 2' x 5'
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Approx. 450 lbs. (Including User Weight)
Light Institutional Warranty:
- Lifetime Frame
- 3-Years Padding
See the Valor difference for bench pad quality
Click to view larger specifications diagrams
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DD-3 ProdID_3529
Product Name: Incline/Flat Utility Bench -- Valor Athletics (DD-3)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: DD-3