- Includes PM4 Performance Monitor
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water.
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull.
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position.
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat.
- Adjustable monitor arm for compact storage.
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Compact storage: Machine separates easily into two parts for transport and storage.
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Every Indoor Rower comes with all you need to get started.
- Indoor Rowers with PM4 come with a rechargeable battery pack and Suunto chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
- Dimensions: 95" L x 24" W x 14" H
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Space Recommended for use: 9' x 4'
- Stored Dimensions: 25" x 33" x 53" H
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
Concept2 Rower Slides Available:
The Slide is an accessory for all models of indoor rowers that adds the on-water feel to indoor rowing and allows for use of the indoor rowers in a team setting.
Each Slide consists of a base with two tracks and a carriage with wheels that run on the tracks. Light bungee cord tension keeps the carriage centered on the base. It takes two Slides to "float" an indoor rower - one Slide for the front leg and one for the back leg. To create a team boat (Models C, D, and E Indoor Rowers only), add one more Slide for each additional indoor rower you would like to link.
Space needed for an indoor rower on a pair of Slides: 12' x 4' Note: The Single Rower Slide will work on Models A, B, C, D and E. The Team Boat Slide will work only on Models C, D and E.
***Note that you will probably sweat more at a given output level on the Slide because your body is stationary. This means there is little air movement around you to evaporate perspiration.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: D-PM4 ProdID_5020
Manufacturer Part No: D-PM4