Concept2 indoor rowers and ski ergometers are manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act and priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, Ironcompany.com® has been providing quality exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years.
Strong>Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine - The Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and glossy clear coat finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain requires less-frequent oiling. The clear coat finish protects against scratches.
Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center, your home gym, or the living area of your midtown loft. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
If you’re familiar with our equipment, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect in a Concept2 Indoor Rower and more. If you’re trying us for the first time, the Model E will satisfy even the most discriminating buyers.
- Includes PM4 Performance Monitor.
- 20 inch frame height, positioning you at a comfortable seat height.
- One-piece leg design offers stability and a solid feel.
- Nickel-plated chain for low-maintenance and a clean look.
- Fully enclosed chain housing keeps the chain cleaner.
- Powder-coated frame sealed with a clear top coat for extra durability.
- Light metallic gray finish with dark blue-gray accents.
- Long monitor arm, putting the PM4 within easy reach.
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water.
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull.
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position.
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat.
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Compact storage: Indoor rower separates easily into two parts for transport and storage.
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Every Model E comes with all you need to get started
- Indoor rowers with PM4 come with a rechargeable battery pack and Suunto chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
- Dimensions: 95" L x 24" W x 20" H
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Space Recommended for use: 9' x 4'
- Stored Dimensions: 27" x 47" x 54.5" H
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
Concept2 Rower Slides Available:
The Slide is an accessory for all models of indoor rowers that adds the on-water feel to indoor rowing and allows for use of the indoor rowers in a team setting.
Each Slide consists of a base with two tracks and a carriage with wheels that run on the tracks. Light bungee cord tension keeps the carriage centered on the base. It takes two Slides to "float" an indoor rower - one Slide for the front leg and one for the back leg. To create a team boat (Models C, D, and E Indoor Rowers only), add one more Slide for each additional indoor rower you would like to link.
Space needed for an indoor rower on a pair of Slides: 12' x 4' Note: The Single Rower Slide will work on Models A, B, C, D and E. The Team Boat Slide will work only on Models C, D and E.
***Note that you will probably sweat more at a given output level on the Slide because your body is stationary. This means there is little air movement around you to evaporate perspiration.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: E-PM4 ProdID_5021
Manufacturer Part No: E-PM4