The Stamina InLine® Seated Inversion System looks like a padded, upholstered chair but converts to a flat table as you invert so getting on is as easy as sitting in a chair. Once you are seated and have secured your ankles, you lean back and invert to the angle of your choice. As you invert, the chair converts to a table so you are inverted at a prone position. Inversion uses your body weight and gravity to stretch and strengthen the back.
- Adjusts to fit most heights with a height adjustment beam.
- Leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Leg support adjustment to fit thigh length
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion and prevent inversion past your chosen angle
- Getting on and off is easy
- Fits users of most heights
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 36" L x 27" W x 50.5" H
- Boxed shipping dimensions: 38” L x 10” W x 29” H
- Boxed weight: 53 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year frame, 90 day parts
Looking for fitness equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 55-1510 ProdID_19596
Product Name: InLine® Seated Inversion System -- Stamina (55-1510)
Manufacturer Part No: 55-1510