Interlocking PVC Temp Floor Tiles by Ironcompany® are an interlocking modular PVC tile system that locks together to form durable and protective panels, walkways
and entire flooring solutions for tent areas, entertainment areas and more. Because of their resilient and light weight design, Temp Floor Tiles are the perfect
military base flooring. Temp Tiles weigh only 1.2 lbs. each but when connected can easily support the weight of a vehicle. Different flooring configurations are
easy to install and the hinged design allows for self levelling over uneven sub-floor surfaces like dirt, sand and gravel.
Need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Dollamur flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Light weight at 1.2 lbs. per 6” x 24” x 3/4” tile.
- Color choices: Black and Gray
- Made from elastomeric PVC
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Weight rated to withstand the weight of cars and light trucks.
- Easy to install. Just roll out and use.
- Self-adjusts to uneven terrain via hinged design.
- Ships stacked on a wooden pallet 12 tiles per layer/panel with 85-100 panels per pallet.
- Made In Canada
- 5-Year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Military tent flooring.
- Refugee settlement flooring.
- Kitchen areas.
- Outdoor entertainment platforms.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: R-1700 ProdID_21082
Product Name: Interlocking PVC Temp Floor Tiles -- Ironcompany (R-1700)
Manufacturer: GROUP RHINO
Manufacturer Part No: R-1700