Interlocking Temp Floor Tiles by Ironcompany® are an interlocking PVC tile system that locks together to form durable and protective panels, walkways and entire temporary flooring solutions for tent areas, entertainment
areas and more. Because of their resilient and light weight construction, PVC Temp Floor Tiles are the perfect flooring for military bases. Temp Tiles weigh only 1.2 lbs. each but when installed can easily support the weight of
a vehicle. Different flooring configurations are easy to install and the hinged design allows for self levelling over uneven sub-floor surfaces like dirt, sand and gravel.
- Light weight at 1.2 lbs. per 6” x 24” x ¾” tile.
- Footprints and dirt not as visible on grey tiles compared to the black option.
- Easy to install. Just roll out and use.
- Self adjusts to uneven terrain via hinged design.
- Ships stacked on a wooden pallet 12 tiles per layer/panel with 85-100 panels per pallet.
- 5-Year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Military tent flooring.
- Refugee settlement flooring.
- Kitchen areas.
- Outdoor entertainment platforms.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: R-1700-GREY ProdID_21083
Product Name: Interlocking Temp Floor Tiles Grey – 6” x 24” x ¾” -- Ironcompany (R-1700-GREY)
Manufacturer: GROUP RHINO
Manufacturer Part No: R-1700-GREY