Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-950)
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table - Achieve a better back, better body with Teeter Hang Ups. The industry leader since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has focused solely on producing the best value inversion equipment with time-proven design features that ensure dependability and user security. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience a wide range of benefits, including relief of back pain, improved posture through better alignment, enhanced circulation and reduced stress. When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
Benefits - Inversion can help you achieve a well-balanced workout and get you toned, fit and flexible.
- Enhance alignment and balance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce stress on the body after a workout
- Encourage muscle development
- Build core muscle groups
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System - With a longer, easy-to-reach ankle lock ratchet, this model is ideal for those who have a difficult time bending down to secure their ankles.
- Over EZ Handles - Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent.
- Traction Handles - With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
- EZ-Angle Tether Strap - The new designed tether strap makes it even easier to adjust the angles of inversion from 20 degrees to 60 degrees for the more experienced user.
- Over-Sized Medical-Grade Frame
- Featuring patented Flex Technology™, the table bed moves with the user, accommodating stretches for greater mobility and range of motion
- Smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch
- Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear
- Easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use
- Adjustable head pillow supports the head for greater comfort
- Easy to Adjust Foot Platform: Updated foot platform dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing the clamps to secure at the smallest part of the ankle for optimum ankle comfort and security
- Features 10 vibration massage motors with variable intensity - waves of relaxing vibration work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote control with LCD - allows user to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with the touch of a button
- Neck arch support - supports the neck in a gentle arch to restore curvature and to achieve greater decompression of this area while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared heaters, embedded in the neck arch support - positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area to deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- UL Classified 60601-1, medical equipment in a clinical setting
- Self-locking hinges
- Specialized, low-friction pivot bearings
- Heat treated high quality carbon steel
- De-rattler knob
- Triple-plated chrome main shaft
- Durable, injection-coated rubber hand grips
- Standard Adjustable Tether Strap
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled Footprint: 64" x 29" x 61"
- In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 29" x 88"
- Easily folds for storage 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 78 lbs
- Ship dimensions and weight: 50" x 30" x 8" x 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year
Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table Comparison
Revive and energize tired, sore muscles with the Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support. The powerful vibration motors in the cushion combine with the therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared heating technology in the neck arch support to help soothe muscle aches and stimulate surface circulation.
Studies have shown that the use of pulse and vibration technology can benefit the body by temporarily reducing muscle pain, improving blood circulation and encouraging relaxation. In combination with inversion, the vibration cushion is an effective way to relieve stress and tension while decompressing.
With the arch support placed under the curve of the neck, the Far Infrared heaters are positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area. Though not warm to the touch, 93% of the energy generated by the Far Infrared rays is absorbed into the body for a deep heat that provides additional relaxation and circulatory benefits.
Specialized Features: Uniquely designed for use with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-series Inversion Tables, the Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support comes with features to maximize your inversion experience:
- 10 Vibration Massage Motors: With variable intensity, waves of relaxing vibration work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote Control with LCD: Allows you to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with the touch of a button
- Neck Arch Support: Supports the neck in a gentle arch to restore curvature and to achieve greater decompression of this area while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared Heaters: Embedded in the neck arch support, the heaters are positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area to deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- User Friendly: Easily attaches to inversion table with convenient Velcro straps
- Convenient Storage Pouch: Attaches to the frame of your inversion table for easy access to the remote control
- Durable Material: Made of microfiber material, polyfoam and metal/plastic components
- Easy to Clean: Wipe with cloth to clean; do not dampen or use abrasive cleaners
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: EP-950 ProdID_4570
Product Name: Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-950)
Manufacturer: TEETER HANG UPS
Manufacturer Part No: EP-950
List Price: $279.00
Your Price: $179.00
You Save: $100.00 (36 %)
Includes Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots
List Price: $429.00
Your Price: $329.00
You Save: $100.00 (23 %)
List Price: $549.00
Your Price: $399.00
You Save: $150.00 (27 %)
List Price: $599.00
Your Price: $439.00
You Save: $160.00 (27 %)
Includes EZ-Up Gravity Boots and EZ-Stretch Traction Handles