Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-950)
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table - Achieve a better back, better body® with Teeter Hang Ups®. The industry leader since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has focused solely on producing the best value inversion equipment with time-proven design features that ensure dependability and user security. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience a wide range of benefits, including relief of back pain, improved posture through better alignment, enhanced circulation and reduced stress. When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
Benefits - Inversion can help you achieve a well-balanced workout and get you toned, fit and flexible.
- Enhance alignment and balance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce stress on the body after a workout
- Encourage muscle development
- Build core muscle groups
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System - With a longer, easy-to-reach ankle lock ratchet, this model is ideal for those who have a difficult time bending down to secure their ankles.
- Over EZ Handles - Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent.
- Traction Handles - With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
- EZ-Angle Tether Strap - The new designed tether strap makes it even easier to adjust the angles of inversion from 20 degrees to 60 degrees for the more experienced user.
- Larger Medical-Grade Base
- Featuring patented Flex Technology™, the table bed moves with the user, accommodating stretches for greater mobility and range of motion
- Smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch
- Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear
- Easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use
- Adjustable head pillow supports the head for greater comfort
- Easy to Adjust Foot Platform: Updated foot platform dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing the clamps to secure at the smallest part of the ankle for optimum ankle comfort and security
- Self-locking hinges
- Specialized, low-friction pivot bearings
- Heat treated high quality carbon steel
- De-rattler knob
- Triple-plated chrome main shaft
- Durable, injection-coated rubber hand grips
- Standard Adjustable Tether Strap
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled Footprint: 64" x 29" x 61"
- In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 29" x 88"
- Easily folds for storage 20" x 28.5" x 70" (50.8 x 73 x 177.8 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 65.9 lbs
- Ship dimensions and weight: 50" x 30" x 8" x 76.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year
Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table Comparison
Teeter Hang Ups® already offers the best-rated, most customizable inversion tables on the market thanks to over 30 years of engineering evolution – so what could make them better? The programmable Better Back™ Vibration Cushion with Neck Support helps to revive tired, sore muscles with the use of powerful vibration motors combined with light-heat technology in the neck arch support.
Pulse and vibration can enhance inversion benefits by helping to temporarily relieve muscle tension and improving surface circulation. The customized shape and soft padded surface is an ideal pairing with your Teeter Inversion Table to offer the ultimate in relaxation and stress relief while inverted!
Specialized Features: Uniquely designed for use with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-series Inversion Tables, the Vibration Cushion with light-heat technology neck arch support comes with features to maximize your inversion experience:
- 10 Vibration Massage Motors with variable intensity provide pulsating waves that help to relieve tired, achy muscles in the upper and lower back
- Neck Support can be used with the cushion or on its own to place the neck in a gentle arch, helping to restore curvature and provide an additional stretch to this area while inverted
- Light-heat technology in the Neck Support targets the upper back and shoulder area
- LCD Remote Control allows you to select target zone, speed, intensity and optional light-heat with the touch of a button
- Storage Pouch for the remote attaches to the inversion table frame for easy access
- Quality materials including microfiber and polyfoam
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: EP-950 ProdID_4570
Product Name: Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-950)
Manufacturer: TEETER HANG UPS
Manufacturer Part No: EP-950
List Price: $429.00
Your Price: $329.00
You Save: $100.00 (23 %)
List Price: $549.00
Your Price: $399.00
You Save: $150.00 (27 %)
List Price: $599.00
Your Price: $439.00
You Save: $160.00 (27 %)
Includes EZ-Up Gravity Boots and EZ-Stretch Traction Handles