Ironcompany Angled Back Machine - The Angled Back Machine is designed to build a wide, massive, highly defined back in no time at all! Constructed with the same heavy duty 12 gauge steel that accompanies all of our equipment, the Angled Back Machine is superior in design and function. Fully adjustable to accommodate users of any size. The Angled Back Machine is superior to any other machine for building that huge, chiseled back.
- Fully adjustable chest pad and seat pad
- Independent adjustable arms
- All pivot points equipped with oilite bushings.
- Multiple grip handles for completed back development
- Use independent or simultaneous motion
- Shock Bumpers
- Accepts Standard or Olympic plates (Olympic adapters sold separately)
- Dimensions: 36"H x 45"W x 59"D
- Capacity - 300 lbs.
Warranty: Welded structure, pulleys, bushings, upholstery, grips and cables are guaranteed for the life of the registered owner and where noted NOT including light commercial which carry only limited warranties.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: ABM-157 ProdID_2022
Manufacturer: YUKON FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: ABM-157