Ironskull Fitness Skullbell Kettlebells - Show you’re serious about training and put the “scare” into those around you with a kettlebell with face! Introducing a bold new look in a world of ordinary kettlebells for strength and conditioning training. Ironskull Fitness Skullbells are American made kettlebells with an attitude. These bad boy Skullbells bring a bold new look to what would be just another hunk of boring iron. Patented Skull Kettlebells blend old school craftsmanship with today's technology. These high quality iron castings are poured in ISO Certified American foundries by men and women who take pride in their work. If you train like a demon, or just want to look like one in the gym, these fantastic kettlebells are right down your alley!
What is a Pood in Crossfit kettlebell training? The pood is a Russian unit of mass or weight measurement of approximately 16.38 kilograms (36.11 pounds), originally used in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine with origins dating back to the 16th century. Today, traditional Russian-style kettlebells are cast in multiples and fractions of the more standardized measurement of 16 kilograms, which is the weight of one pood rounded to metric units. For instance, a 24 kilogram kettlebell will also be known as a “one-and-a-half pood” kettlebell. The pood has become popular with the Crossfit community who tends to use the measurement rather than kilograms or pounds. The most popular and “standardized” kettlebell increments used in Crossfit are 1 pood (16 kg), 1.5 pood (24 kg), and 2 pood (32 kg).
- (1) Skullbell Iron Kettlebell
- CS18 - 18 lb / 8 kg / 0.5 Pood
- CS26 - 26 lb / 12 kg / 0.75 Pood
- CS35 - 35 lb / 16 kg / 1 Pood
- CS45 - 45 lb / 20 kg / 1.25 Pood
- CS53 - 53 lb / 24 kg / 1.5 Pood
- CS70 - 70 lb / 32 kg / 2 Pood - “The Deuce”
- CS88 - 88 lb / 40 kg / 2.5 Pood
Note: Image as shown may not represent actual size. Size of kettlebell will vary based on weight increment.
Unleash the power of heavy kettlebell training! Heavy kettlebells are gaining high demand in the world of strength training and conditioning. Performing the kettlebell swing exercise with a 88 pound skull kettlebell will help improve power outputs in a horizontal direction, helping build explosive power and upper body strength for peak velocity. Training with heavy kettlebells will present a different challenge to the body as compared to performing squats, deadlifts, and other traditional bar training exercises. The CS88 Skullbell (40 kilograms) is really close in size (about 8.5" diameter) to a professional kettlebell used for competitions. The back is round just like a pro bell for comfort and has a very small label area. Handle is 1.5" diameter and is ground smooth.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Molded skeleton face on front side
- Rounded side on back for comfort during cleans and snatch
- Front skeleton face of the skull bells are specifically designed to weigh the same as the back half in order to provide consistent balance at the handle points
- Each handle is ground smooth
- Standard flat Solid Black finish
- Pink, White, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green optional upgrade for painted solid color finish (allow 1-2 weeks additional lead time prior to shipping for painting in-house)
- Retro Green Camo, Retro Desert Camo, White Camo optional upgrade for painted camouflage finish (allow 1-2 weeks additional lead time prior to shipping for painting in-house)
- Custom painting and custom stainless steel plates on back with engraved lettering available upon request for additional charge. Allow 2-3 weeks additional lead time for customized Skullbells. Contact sales rep for more info.
Example of custom laser etched stainless steel back plate
Click image to enlarge
Looking for a custom engraved Skullbell to present as an event award or gift in appreciation of military or civil service? Call 888-758-7527 or email your request along with graphics image to email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: SKULL-BELL ProdID_20815
Product Name: Skullbell Kettlebell (Single) - Skull Kettlebell -- Ironskull Fitness (SKULL-BELL)
Manufacturer Part No: SKULL-BELL