E-Z Lift Iron Olympic Plates w/Slotted Grips -- Ivanko (OMEZS)
* denotes required field
Plate Sizes: 1.25-45 lbs.
Packages: 257.5-1,265.5 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
Ivanko OMEZS E-Z Lift Iron Olympic Plates w/Slotted Grips – Using the same 7-slot grip pattern as the Ivanko OUEZ urethane encased barbell plates, the OMEZS (Olympic Machined E-Z Slot)
features a fully machined cast iron surface that is smooth to the touch and free of unsightly blemishes. Ivanko cuts no corners in the manufacturing of these plates and their painting process is no exception. Each
OMEZS is fully coated with a German engineered, polyester based, hammertone finish that is baked until fully cured to be chip resistant. This resilient finish helps protect underlying cast iron from the elements
as well as metal to metal contact with other plates. And the stated weight of each plate is dependable and extremely accurate. Your bar and equipment will always remain perfectly balanced.
Why choose grip plates over standard Olympic barbell plates? Up until about 1993, for the most part, Olympic plates consisted of slim-line and deep dish options from a handful of manufacturers. Handling the heavier 45 lb. and 100 lb.
sizes was a bit cumbersome and we can probably all recall a story or two of someone we know dropping one of these plates on their toes because it slipped out of their hands. Ouch! The weight lifting plate sporting built-in hand grips couldn’t have
come too soon for all us iron junkies out there. Now instead of a less than sufficient flange running the circumference of the plate, we now had roomy grip holes or slots we could fit our entire hand into allowing us a safe and secure grip to load or unload
plates onto a bar or machine. No more smashed toes! While most grip plates entering the market included between one and three integrated handles, Ivanko shook up the fitness world with their 7-hole design. The look was awesome and the first
question that popped into everyone’s head was “With all those holes, how could that plate possibly weigh 45 lbs.?”. The 7-slot not only looked cool but was very functional, as well. Whether you’re grabbing plates off a plate holder, bar, or a machine, wherever you place your hand there is a handle waiting. This is not only convenient, but helpful when performing drop sets or quickly removing plates for any other reason.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Ivanko Olympic OMEZS plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- OMEZS-257.5DEAL – (2) 1.25, (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (257.5 lbs. total)
- OMEZS-632.5DEAL – (2) 1.25, (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (632.5 lbs. total)
- OMEZS-1265.5DEAL – (2) 1.25, (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,265.5 lbs. total)
- 7-fully machined gripping slots are shaped to allow the hand to grip, carry and maneuver with ease and comfort
- Standard diameter, round shaped plates integrate easily with other brands of iron plates if needed
- Entire surface is fully machined smooth
- High quality cast iron contains no air pockets, no putty filler, no impurities
- Accurate weight tolerance
- German engineered, chip resistant polyester paint is baked on for superior durability
- Letters and weight markings are painted in brightly colored paint for easy legibility from far distances
- Plate Weight Markings: lbs. with kgs. available upon request
- OM-1.25, 2.5, 5 and 10 lb. plates DO NOT have gripping holes
- Starting weight of only 1.25 lbs. allows for micro-loading for safer weight jumps when needed
- Ideal for plate loaded gym equipment and Olympic bars in commercial gyms
- Very attractive plate design adds character to any weight room
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an Ironcompany sales rep before you buy.
25-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
257.5, 632.5 and 1,265.5 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: OMEZS ProdID_148
Product Name: E-Z Lift Iron Olympic Plates w/Slotted Grips -- Ivanko (OMEZS)
Manufacturer Part No: OMEZS
**Plates and Bars NOT Included**
Bar does NOT have Center Knurl