KETTLESTACK® Assembly Page
The Kettlestack Adjustable Kettlebell Handle uses your weights
The Kettlestack was designed to ensure that the weights don't roll or rattle. If there's any rattle or roll , you've assembled it either partially or incorrectly. First, group the "target" stack in the order it will be assembled, and visualize the weights, support blades , hexnut axle, and either one or both bolts (depending on configuration).
Read the instructions and assemble the Kettlestack
Pick it up but DON'T swing it
Disassemble and reassemble the Kettlestack.
The disassembly will give you a good feel for how the parts come together.
OVERALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Straddle the CORE weight stack with the support BLADES .
- Set axle position for a comfortable handle distance,
- Pass hexnut through the CORE and BLADES (see details below)
- Choose the bolts (3" or 4") so there's always 7 turns.
- Tighten the RIGHTWING against the CORE. (BTW, you've got a working kettlebell now, just a bit lopsided; Keep the right wing on the thumb side and you can even clean your Kettlestack comfortably)
- Tighten the (optional) LEFTWING against the CORE.
- NO FINGERS in the blade holes.
- Always use at least 7 turns on bolts.
- Do not bend blades
Click on image for larger view
BACK to KETTLESTACKS®