R9 Commercial Recumbent Bike -- Landice (R9)
Landice R9 Recumbent Exercise Bike - No matter what your riding preference, Landice step-through recumbent and upright bikes provide the style and durability found in all Landice equipment. These aesthetically designed and self-powered machines will complement any commercial application. Designed with user and facility in mind, these bikes will be a fitting addition to any location. Complete with comfort, convenience and innovation the Landice R9 and U9 series represent the new standard in reliability and performance.
What is the best commercial recumbent bike for your facility needs? The Landice R9 semi recumbent bike offers a comfortable training option with superior back support. The wide step-through design allows for easy access while providing a safe and practical exercise experience for all users. The R9 exercise bike is built to specific Landice commercial standards to ensure quality, comfort and durability. Because it is a self-powered machine, commercial and light institutional settings such as health clubs and hotels will appreciate the energy saving benefits as well as freedom to place the unit anywhere in the workout room without restriction. This makes the R9 exercise cycle a fitting addition to any apartment complex workout room, recreation center, personal training studio, hospital or rehabilitation center, corporate wellness center, hotel gym, health club, YMCA, or any other vertical market application or pay-for membership application. The Landice R9 comes with one of the best institutional cardio equipment warranties in the industry.
- Step-through Design - With a wide opening of 7 3/4 inches, any user regardless of ability can make their way on or off the bike with ease.
- Ventilated Mesh Back Rest – The durable ventilated mesh seat back offers 15 length settings to accommodate all users. It not only provides excellent support for your back but also allows more air-flow to circulate between you and the seat. This allows you to remain comfortable no matter how long you ride.
- Fingertip Controls for Resistance - Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
- Console / Control Panel – Features built-in and user-defined programs with an easy-to-use LED display that will keep you on track and energized with your specific fitness regimen.
- Statistics display showing: Speed, Distance, Calories, Cal/Hour, RPM, Resistance, Watts, Time, METS, Heart-Rate, Target Heart-Rate, Time in Heart-Rate Zone
- 8 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Heart-Rate programs
- Contact Heart-Rate
- Optional wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system (chest strap sold separately)
- Tablet / Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder and Fan – Additional features of the Landice R9 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, accessory pocket near the seat and fan with multiple settings.
- Step-through frame with low step-over height for easy accessibility
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Forward/backwards seat adjustment with 15 settings
- Flywheel Weight: 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range: 1-20
- Console grip bars and seat grips with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack, accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Max User Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Optional 19” Widescreen LCD HDTV Landice Vision System (LVS) by Broadcastvision (BVE) with Landice VESA-D Bracket included
- Assembled Dimensions: 65.74" L x 25.31" W x 52.20" H
- Assembled Weight: 205 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78" x 37" x 36"
- Shipping weight: 290 lbs.
Click here to view the Landice R9 and U9 Commercial Bike specifications brochure
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years - Parts
- 1 year – Labor
- 90 Days - High-Wear Items such as Pedal Straps
NOTE: Model R9 warranty valid for all institutional settings which include light commercial, hotels, health clubs, YMCAs, and pay-for-membership facilities. In the event of a warranty issue, the Ironcompany.com® Customer Care department must be contacted. We will then send a certified technician of our choice to you if one is needed. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of recumbent bike for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: R9 ProdID_20919
Product Name: R9 Commercial Recumbent Bike -- Landice (R9)
Manufacturer Part No: R9
Available in 3’ wide x 6’, 7’ and 8’ lengths
Call for bulk pricing
Your Price: $2,895.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Speed: 0.5-11 mph
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order