Apollo Landmine Total Core Station with V-Grip Handle - Work rotational movement and challenge your core in ways you never imagined possible. The Total Core Landmine is a weighted base plate with a fully rotational sleeve into which the user secures an Olympic bar for a wide variety of upper body and lower body functional training. This grappler is a floor-based version of popular Landmine attachments common on functional training cages. This multifunctional piece of equipment allows a wide range of exercises in one small area. Use the included V-Grip handle to add even more exercises to an already versatile gym accessory.
- (1) Landmine platform
- (1) V-Grip Handle
- 12 inch landmine sleeve fits 2” Olympic bars
- Smaller sleeve fits regular 1” Standard bars
- V-Grip Handle for rotational cross-training exercise movements
- Wide, heavy base for stability during open floor use
- Triangular frame extension on one side to position effectively into any wall or rack corner
- Full 360 degree swivel ability
- Large easy-to-grip handle on platform for mobility
- Olympic bar and weight plates sold separately
- Unit Dimensions: 19.5” L x 15” W x 4”H
- Shipping Dimensions: 22” L x 18” W x 15” H
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs.
Need to make a bulk purchase of core training equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: G-CORE ProdID_20579
Product Name: Landmine Total Core Station with V-Grip Handle -- Apollo Athletics (G-CORE)
Manufacturer Part No: G-CORE