Ironcompany Leather Ankle Strap - These leather ankle straps are specially made to fit your existing equipment. Each adjustable strap is lined with either sheepskin or black neoprene for comfort and to protect your ankles from irritation. Attach the D-ring on the ankle cuff to the lower pulley cable of your selectorized stack machine to perform exercises for toning and strengthening of the glutes, inner thighs, and outer thighs.
- 100% “Made in the U.S.A.”
- Available individually or as a pair
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Available with sheepskin or black neoprene lining
- Strap is adjustable at the back with a 1” nickel plated buckle
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with “Ironcompany.com” logo
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: LLS-LLSE ProdID_19573
Product Name: Leather Ankle Strap -- Ironcompany (LLS-LLSE)
Manufacturer: GENERAL LEATHER
Manufacturer Part No: LLS-LLSE