The Valor Fitness CC-4
allows the user to perform two key leg movements while staying seated in the same location - Leg Extensions and Leg Curls. The CC-4 comes with an easy to use "sun dial" adjuster which allows the user to increase the range of motion to accommodate as well as determine when resistance is applied. This feature is accessible on both the extension and curl function. The back seat rest can be adjusted forwards or backwards depending on your body size. Once in place there is an adjustable thigh support that allows your legs to be held in place during your leg curl exercise. This padded support bar applies pressure on your thighs which will keep your legs firmly in place allowing your hamstrings maximum performance during your work out.
Features / Benefits:
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel tubing
- Assembly is required (tools included)
- Note: Does NOT include 2” olympic weight post adapter and olympic spring collar as shown in stock photos. Weight post for use with 1” standard plates. Olympic adapter sold separately.
- Carton size: 35" x 31" x 9"
- Carton weight: 77 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 35” (L) x 35” (W) x 40” (H)
Click to view larger specifications diagrams
See the Valor difference for bench pad quality
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CC-4 ProdID_18711
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: CC-4