Body Solid Leverage Lat Pull Down Natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs
- 360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion
- Adjustable leg hold down pads
- Gas assisted seat adjustment
- Maximum recommended weight capacity for use: 400 lbs.
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Dimensions: 84" L x 54" W x 81" H
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for your company gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: LVLA ProdID_3988
Product Name: Leverage Lat Pull Down -- Body-Solid (LVLA)
Manufacturer Part No: LVLA