Valor Fitness Weight Lifting Chain Collars - Olympic Bar Weight Lifting Collars allow gyms and individual lifters to "Do It Yourself" and purchase weight lifting chains at their nearest hardware store for preferred length, chain link thickness, and lifting weight. Attach store-bought steel weight lifting chains to bottom side of the collars with collar bolt, and then attach collars to each side of your Olympic bar on the outside of your Olympic plates. Create a progressive resistance tool to effectively build explosive power for both bench press and squats!
- (2) Lifting Chain Collars ONLY (chains must be purchased separately)
- Will fasten to store-bought steel chains with up to 2.5” long chain links
- Designed to fit Olympic sized bars with 2” sleeves
- Heavy Duty screw bolt for securing to Olympic bar
- Solid Steel Chrome Core with locking Pin
- Collars rated to 100 lbs. chain load capacity (per collar)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pair weight (total): 3 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 4” L x 4” W x 4” H
Need to make a large purchase of weight lifting accessories for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: LC-1 ProdID_20216
Product Name: Lifting Chain Olympic Barbell Collars (Pair) -- Valor Athletics (LC-1)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: LC-1