Valor Fitness Lifting Chain Collars - Olympic Lifting Collars allow gyms and individual lifters to "Do It Yourself" and purchase lifting chains at their nearest hardware store for preferred length, chain link thickness, and lifting weight. Attach store-bought steel chains to bottom side of the collars with collar bolt, and then attach collars to each side of your Olympic bar on the outside of your Olympic plates. Create a progressive resistance tool to effectively build explosive power for both bench press and squats!
- (2) Lifting Chain Collars ONLY (chains must be purchased separately)
- Will fasten to store-bought steel chains with up to 2.5” long chain links
- Designed to fit Olympic sized bars with 2” sleeves
- Heavy Duty screw bolt for securing to Olympic bar
- Solid Steel Chrome Core with locking Pin
- Collars rated to 100 lbs. chain load capacity (per collar)
- Pair weight (total): 3 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 4” L x 4” W x 4” H
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: LC-1 ProdID_20216
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: LC-1