These professional doctor scales are designed to meet the medical-grade accuracy you depend on. The model PD100 provides BMI (Body Mass Index) by conveniently selecting your height with easy-to-use scroll keys.
The ProDoc™ series heavy-duty scales can weigh up to 480 lb/220 kg while providing you with the accuracy you require with 0.2 lb/0.1 kg increments. The LCD display provides easy-to-view 1-inch-high (25 mm) readouts.
- Wall/desk mounting bracket for offices and exam rooms
- Portable with optional carrying case for visiting nurses (PRODOC-CASE)
- Position weight display up to 87"/220 cm from scale
- Arrives fully assembled
- Adjustable locking feet and a bubble level for weighing on any surface
- Selectable Sleep Mode (up to 9 minutes) and selectable Auto Shutoff (up to 9 minutes)
- Memory Function which stores and recalls up to 4 weights
- Capacity: 480 lb x 0.2 lb / 220 kg x 0.1 kg
- Display: Five-digit, seven-segment, 1" (25 mm) high LCD
- Function Keys: Zero, Lock/Release, Units, Store/Recall, BMI/HEIGHT/ENTER, ON/OFF
- Power: 6 “AA” Alkaline batteries (not included) or optional 9V AC/DC power adapter (not included)
- Base Dimensions: 3.33" H x 12.5" W x 13" D / 8 cm H x 32 cm W x 33 cm D
- Indicator Dimensions: 5.25" H x 7.75" W x 2.125" D / 13 cm H x 20 cm W x 5 cm D
- Cable Length: 87" /220 cm (display to base)
- Shipping Weight: 21.2 lb / 9.6 kg
Optional model PRODOC-CASE black carrying case with handle protects the scale for easy transport.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PD100 ProdID_5047
Product Name: Low-Profile Digital Scale with Remote Display -- Detecto (PD100)
Manufacturer Part No: PD100