M8 Circuit Series Commercial Selectorized Chest Press -- Torque Fitness (MCP)
The M8 Circuit Series Commercial Selectorized Chest Press from Torque Fitness offers the ultimate in See, Feel, and Trust Visual Impact, Ultimate Comfort, and Bullet Proofing where it counts!
What Users See:
- Clean sight lines through fully shrouded towers, all of uniform 5 foot height
- Convenient integrated rubber trays for storage of water bottle, keys, MP3, etc.
- Easily recognizable orange adjustment handles
What Users Feel:
- A natural path of motion from independent converging arm travel
- Smooth direct function from Kevlar belts & internally lubricated cables
- Preferred range of motion through adjustable back pad
- Gradual resistance increases through drop down weight increment system
- Easy one-handed ergonomic seat adjustments through gas-assisted 4-bar mechanism
What Users Trust:
- Maintenance free durability from sealed ball bearings in nylon wheels over chromed rails
- Indestructible solid steel weight plates riding on 3/4 inch solid steel chromed guide rods
- Durable grips from non-absorbing rubber compound secured with aluminum collars
- Magnetic attached weight stack pin with break away lanyard to prevent loss or damage
- A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service
- Colors: Platinum Silver frame & Black upholstery
- Weight Stack: 15 lb. plates / 240 lbs. total
- Assembled Dimensions: 43.6 L x 55.3 W x 60.0 H
- Assembled Weight: 554 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 638 lbs. (boxed) / 688 lbs. (palletized)
- Frame & Welds - 10 Years
- Assembly Hardware Parts - 5 Years
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 1 Year
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 90 days
- Frame & Welds - Lifetime
- Assembly Hardware Parts - Lifetime
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 10 Years
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 10 Years
Need to make a large purchase of weight stack equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made with lift gate.