Ironcompany.com® Signature Series Man-Of-War Push / Pull Sled - Push Pull sleds are known industry wide to be great training to not only increase leg, hip, and arm strength but to help develop acceleration as well. Sleds are also an easy-to-use training tool that are truly "functional" in that they give the athlete the ability to train in multiple movement patterns. While Ironcompany.com® offers a variety of sled solutions to fit just about any budget or training condition, the Man-of-War sled is the ultimate in user friendliness to both athletes and coaches. Due to its mirror image design the sled can be loaded then pushed or pulled from multiple positions in both directions without having to turn the sled around. This makes for improved workout efficiency, higher versatility, and improved flow for competition workouts.
- Made in the USA
- Made of 2-1/2” eleven gauge steel with proprietary powder coated finish
- Solid bolt-together construction
- 2” diameter plate loading tubed designed for use with Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Thick Diamond Plate Foot Pads can be pulled over any surface
- Heavy duty frame design is practically indestructible
- “Mirror-Image” design allows for use in both directions without having to turn sled around
- Dimensions: 43” L x 45” W x 38” H
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Heavy duty Matte Black powder coated frame finish
- NOTE: Made to order with 7-10 business day lead time prior to shipping
- Available as Single T-Handle (one side only) or Two T-Handles (both sides)
- Provides low push site on sled
- Each T-Handle has heavy duty eyelet for attachment of rope or pulling harness (sold separately)
Looking for strength training products for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: MD-MOWS ProdID_19756
Product Name: Man-Of-War Push / Pull Sled -- Ironcompany (MD-MOWS)
Manufacturer Part No: MD-MOWS