The 2003M features a very large dual angled foot platform with a handle to assist with entry and exit. The seat pad, back rest and shoulder pads have been modified providing a seat section that is 20" wide and 14" deep. The back rest adjust with the aid of a gas shock into 2 prone and 6 seated positions and the angle of the shoulder pads has been modified. The adjustment mechanism has been changed from a spring pin adjustment on the users right to a spring pin lever on their left. The resistance can be increased in five pound increments.
Exercise position is 20” off the floor for easy entry and exit. Large double angled foot platform provides several foot positions. Large back rest pad easily adjusts into eight positions (two prone, six seated) via popper pin assembly to control range of motion. Oversized seat pad and handle on platform to assist with entry and exit. Exercise is performed by pressing against large diamond plate platform. Resistance adjusts in five pound increments. Hand grips provided. Shoulder pads stabilize user in prone position.
Need help selecting the right Medical Leg Press for your corporate gym or commercial club? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Selectorized Medical Leg Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 70” L x 46” W x 69” H
- Fabrication: 11-gauge structural steel that utilizes bends versus bolting wherever possible for added strength and clean lines
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Oversized double-angled foot platform offers foot-placement variety
- Multi-position back rest adds training variety and improves hip positioning
- Starting position handle located outside the unit for easy trainer or therapist adjustment
- Low step-on height and oversized seat pad add comfort
- Thick shoulder pads add comfort and improve stabilization during supine press
- Drop-Down Weight System: Incremental weight system provides smaller increases in weight resistance
- Weight Stack: 305 lbs.
- Adjustment Points: Color-coded points of adjustment
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened and polished steel guide rods for consistent and long lasting performance
- Cable System: Aircraft quality steel cables with nylon coating
- Finish: Baked-on powder coat finish resists abrasions and chipping
- Frame Colors: Your choice of powder coat colors per the drop down menu and chart
- Upholstery Colors: Your choice of upholstery colors per the drop down menu and chart
- Padding: Ultra-dense foam padding offers plenty of support to the user and holds its shape year after year
- Exercise Placard: Muscle call-outs, machine-specific stretching, start and finish exercise illustrations, proper machine use
- Personal Storage: Bottle holder included
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all American Built Strength Equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Fitness studios, corporate gyms and commercial clubs
- Warranty: Frames = 10-years | Weight Stacks = 5-years | Pulleys/Pivot Bearings = 5-years | Upholstery/Grips = 1-year | Coatings not included
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 76” L x 53” W x 72” H
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 1068 lbs.
- Government Purchase: This product is eligible for Open Market GSA sales
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
|Frame Color Options:
|Upholstery Color Options:
||American Beauty Red
Additional custom frame and upholstery colors available upon request. Minimum quantity order and upcharge applies. Please contact a rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire further.
View Magnum Fitness Warranty Information
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: AB-2003M ProdID_19334
Product Name: Selectorized Medical Leg Press -- American Built (AB-2003M)
Manufacturer Part No: AB-2003M