Motus USA brings out the Hottest New Ride in the Genres of Group Cycling
. The FUSION Indoor Group Cycling Bike boasts a sleek racing design, comfort handlebars, and an ergonomic saddle of PU foam that’s encased in a two-tone PVC cover. With fully loaded computer and heart-rate monitoring, users enjoy instant access to real-time monitoring of statistics on an easy-to-read unit, without the need for a personal telemetry strap. Tension is adjusted among eight levels by using the patented Accujust, and a heavy-duty commercial belt, crank, and dual brake pads deliver commercial-grade quality. The unique rear-wheel drive improves durability and prevents rust on the flywheel. The entire frame is protected by a triple-layer powder coating with zinc (anti-rust). INCLUDES FREE COMPUTER AND WATER BOTTLE!
- On-Board Computer (PC)
- Contact Heart Rate (CHR)
- Assembled Dimensions: 63"L x 25.5"W x 50"H
- Packaging:1 bike/box
- Drive System: Two way (Fixed Wheel & Crank)
- Drive Type: Belt (Heavy Duty - Kevlar)
- Saddle: Ergonomic Two Tone PVC cover/PU foam
- Crank: Heavy Duty for Commercial Use
- Resistance: Dual Brake Pads (Heavy Duty/Long Life)
- Tension: Accujust™ 8 Levels/Settings
- Powder Coating: Triple Layer w/Zinc (Anti-Rust)
- Fly Wheel: 44 lbs./18"
- Weight: 132 lbs/Net & 140 lbs/Gross
- User Weight: 300 lbs. Max.
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" L x 10" x 33" H
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs.
Frame: 3 Years
Parts: 6 Months
Labor: 2 Years
Click here to view indoor cycling workout DVDs
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: M-FUSION ProdID_3835
Manufacturer Part No: M-FUSION