Fitness professional, coaches, and personal trainers agree that a heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments and a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Freeweight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavy weight and push the envelope. Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout., the ability to push your limits, the room to excel. Our Full Commercial Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want the so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction.
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- Dimensions: 74"H x 45"L x 64"W
- Box 1: 66” L x 7.5” W x 5.5” H (82 lbs)
- Box 2: 52.5” L x 12.8” W x 6.8” H (82 lbs)
Need to make a large purchase of racks for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: GPR370 ProdID_5257
Product Name: Multi-Press Rack -- Body-Solid (GPR370)
Manufacturer Part No: GPR370