Schiek Sports 900GPS Gripping Pads - 900GPS Gripping Pads by Schiek Sports protect hands from blisters and calluses while working out with barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells and cable attachments. They are a great alternative to workout gloves and allow proper gripping and control while minimizing discomfort. Padded grab pads are practical and functional for all kinds of strength training exercises where you would normally wear weightlifting gloves to protect hands from rough knurling and prevent slippage from sweaty palms. Use them for bicep curls, bench press, lat pulldowns, seated rows, tricep press downs, and any other weightlifting or bodybuilding exercise where a tight grip is needed. If you don’t wear gloves when fitness training, or are looking for an alternative to traditional workout gloves, protect your hands with a pair of Schiek Grip Pads!
Have additional questions about Workout Grip Pads or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grip Pad Specs and Features:
- Includes: One PAIR of padded grip pads
- Grip Surface: Textured rubber non-slip grips hold on tight to bars and handles
- Padding: Jut enough padding to allow a firm grip but alleviate unnecessary strain on hands and fingers
- Finger Loops: Includes three finger loops for a snug fit
- Colors: Available in black only
- Sizes: One size fist most. Labelled “Left Pad” and “Right Pad” for easy hand identification
- Uses: Use during resistance based exercises in place of gloves for barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell and cable attachment training
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 900GPS ProdID_20877
Product Name: Non-Slip Padded Grip Pads (Pair) -- Schiek (900GPS)
Manufacturer Part No: 900GPS