York Barbell 7’ North American Made 1,500 lb. Capacity Olympic Bar | Black Oxide - The 32120 7’ long x 32mm diameter Olympic Weightlifting Bar by York Barbell features a 1,500 lb. capacity for performing heavy Olympic style weightlifting in CrossFit boxes, performance training centers and
commercial gyms. The 32mm bar shaft of the 32120 is thicker than the other York black oxide bars giving it weight capacity of 1,500 lbs. York refers to their knurling on their black oxide bars as being “aggressive” which means it has a deep diamond knurl pattern ideal for grip intensive workouts like shrugs and deadlifts.
And the split sleeves are maintenance free and offer smooth rotations on the inner bushings.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell 7’ 1,500 lb. Capacity Black Oxide Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 7'
- Bar Diameter: 32mm
- Bearing/Bushing: Bushing
- Center Knurling: No
- Bar Knurling: Aggressive knurling for maximum grip
- Single/Double Marking: Single
- Sleeve Design: Split sleeve design will not loosen or detach
- Sleeve Length: 16.25"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51 5/8"
- Sleeve Coating: Chip and peel resistant hard chrome finish
- Bar Coating: Black Oxide
- Weight Limit: 1,500 lbs.
- Bar Weight: 45 lbs.
- Country of Origin: North America
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 32120 ProdID_3879
Product Name: 7' North American Made 1,500 lb. Capacity Olympic Bar -- York (32120)
Manufacturer Part No: 32120