Hampton Olympic Bars - All of Hampton's harden chrome bars feature a bronze bushing system that guarantees the smoothest rotation possible. Each sleeve is roll pinned to the interior shaft guaranteeing that the sleeve will not come loose. From our curl bars to our power bars, it's precision engineering that sets the standard for excellence. The rubber end cap offers protection for equipment flooring and the end user. No company has designed more distinctive features for olympic bar category than Hampton Fitness.
- 60" utility bar
- All purpose bar
- Bronze bushing system that guarantees smooth rotation
- Durable 1/2" thick rubber end caps for protection
- Sleeve Loading Length: 8-3/4"
- Distance between inside sleeve collars: 39"
- 16" of knurling extends inward from sleeve collars on each side
- Single ring 1/2" marks in knurling (for hand placement) placed 8" inward from sleeve collars on each side
- 6" section at center of bar has no knurling
- Hardened chrome finish
- 500 lb. test - 95,000 psi rating
- 30 mm diameter
- Wt: 25 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of Olympic bars for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: IB-60CE ProdID_519
Product Name: Olympic 5' International Bar - 500 lb. test -- Hampton (IB-60CE)
Manufacturer Part No: IB-60CE