Original WellnessMat Premium Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat -- WellnessMats (WELLNESSMAT)
3’ x 2’ Size
Black, Brown, Gray, Burgundy, or Tan
Original WellnessMat Premium Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat – The “Original” WellnessMat from WellnessMats is a premium-grade, American-made 3’ x 2’ polyurethane foam mat intended for use underfoot while standing for long durations at home or at the office. The Original WellnessMat is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, support, cleanliness and durability. With their 100% polyurethane construction free of toxins and odor, Original WellnessMats are uniquely comfortable and suspend the body’s weight, relieving pressure and stress on feet, knees, hips, and lower back while standing for extended periods of time. The Original WellnessMat is the perfect anti-fatigue solution and accessory companion to any standing desk, sit-to-stand desk, adjustable height desk, elevated desktop, or standing workstation. Original WellnessMat padded mats are stationary by design and will stay in place due to the high traction, non-slip top and bottom surfaces, which is ideal for concrete, hardwood, or tile surfaces at home or in the workplace. At 36” x 24” in size, the Original WellnessMat fits perfectly under a desk, behind a retail store register or school podium, or at any standing workstation. Since the polyurethane construction reduces impact on the joints while exercising, you can use an Original WellnessMat for walking or running in place at work to meet your daily step goal for weight loss challenge and improved wellbeing. Because the Original WellnessMat is waterproof and easy to clean, it is the anti-fatigue mat of choice for kitchens and food service applications to place in front of sinks or at food preparation stations. The gradual sloping beveled edges have earned the Original WellnessMat an ADA-compliance rating and also serve well for safety and maneuverability in office and restaurant environments for foot traffic, office chairs, and rolling storage units.
The Original WellnessMat is equally beneficial for yoga, Pilates, stretching, plyometrics, ab work, high intensity interval training (HIIT), body weight training, running in place, jump roping, and other forms of exercise where a smaller mat is preferred due to floor space restrictions or proximity to other group exercisers. Those with aches and pains who may have been once held back from floor exercises find that they can use the Original WellnessMat with much more comfort and support than traditional fitness mats or roll-up exercise mats. The smooth surface allows for easy transition between stretching positions or exercise progessions, with good cushioning on pressure points as well.
Purchase Original WellnessMat Premium Standing Desk Mats on GSA contract - All WellnessMats exercise mats can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need standing desk mats in bulk for offices or corporate wellness programs? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 36” L x 24” W x 3/4” H (7.6 lbs)
WellnessMats Performance Advantages:
- American Workmanship – As a manufacturer located within the United States, WellnessMats complies with all stringent U.S. regulations for material production. Made with a proprietary Advanced Polyurethane Technology (APT), WellnessMats are free of formaldehyde, heavy metals, PVC’s, BPA's, latex, plasticizers, phthalates, or any other fillers.
- Premium Performance – WellnessMats provide the optimum in comfort and relief. The 3/4” APT composite effectively interacts with the body to suspend bodyweight, thus reducing impact and stress on the back, legs, and feet, while encouraging proprioception (rebalancing). This exclusive advantage results in unmatched and consistent comfort and support.
- Always Lie Flat – The 20 degree, gradually beveled edges of a WellnessMat will never roll up, which prevents dangerous trip hazards. Distinctive to WellnessMats, the APT includes 100% memory properties, meaning the mat is cured flat and will always remain flat.
- Never Delaminate – The unique one-piece construction of the WellnessMat eliminates the need for glues or toxic bonding agents that often break down in time. WellnessMats will never separate, bubble up, ripple, or tear as a result of broken down glues.
- Never Compress – WellnessMats have an unprecedented immediate recovery (bounce back) and are guaranteed to never lose their form. The one-piece APT polyurethane construction will not compress (squish down) creating dangerous high and low spots or lose resiliency. This results in consistent comfort, even where the most frequent standing occurs.
- Sanitary Surface – WellnessMats are inherently anti-microbial and easily sanitized with a smooth surface that will not harbor harmful bacteria in cracks, crevices or tears.
- Lasting Durability – WellnessMats carry an industry-leading 7 year manufacturer’s commercial warranty which dramatically reduces mat replacement costs for health clubs, studios, and home exercisers. You stand on it, WellnessMats stands behind it!
Original WellnessMat Features:
- Available in Black, Brown, Gray, Burgundy, or Tan
- 3/4” (0.75”) thickness
- 100% polyurethane molded one-piece construction
- Suspends body weight for incredible support and unmatched comfort
- Smooth surface
- Non-slip top and bottom, certified as being high traction by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Tapered edges will never curl when laid out flat
- 20-degree sloped beveled edges, ADA compliant
- Easily sanitized and anti-microbial
- Safe, non-toxic and latex free
- No unfriendly odors
- Sealed on top and bottom to be water resistant
- Tear, puncture, heat, stain, wear, and dirt resistant
- Flame resistant - safe for radiant floors
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Minimum 20-year life expectancy under normal use
- 7-year manufacturer “Best in Class” performance warranty
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Boxed Dimensions: 36.5” x 24.5” x 1” (9 lbs)
Maintenance and Cleaning: Designed to provide comfort and well-being, WellnessMats require little to no special care. Most spills can be easily cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brushrolled) as needed. WellnessMats recommends that you always test use of any chemicals or industrial cleaning solutions on a small portion of the mat before applying over larger surface.
Wearing small heeled shoes on WellnessMats is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: WELLNESSMAT ProdID_21491
Product Name: Original WellnessMat Premium Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat -- WellnessMats (WELLNESSMAT)
Manufacturer Part No: WELLNESSMAT
18" x 22" Size
Black, Brown, Gray, Burgundy, or Tan
Available in 4’ or 6’ lengths
Black, Brown, or Gray
5' x 2' Size
Black, Brown, or Gray
List Price: $399.00
Your Price: $339.00
You Save: $60.00 (15 %)
Limited Time SALE Offer thru 2/28/17 Only!
Computer Hardware, Desk, Chair, Office Accessories NOT Included